Sunday, February 28, 2010

ok, I officially have swagbucks

I've heard about swagbucks for a while now, but resisted signing up mainly because I didn't know what in the heck it was! But I signed up today. What can it hurt, right? Plus! I ran over to Restaurant.com before the discount code: SAVOR ran out. I've never used this site before either, only because they've never had a restaurant I've been willing to go to before. Today they only had 2 options for where I live but they had a Japanese restaurant they sounded pretty good so I got a $25 gift certificate for only $2! Now, we have to buy $35 worth of food to use this coupon, plus tip, so we'll spend about $15 but that's still a pretty good discount. Plus at a Japanese restaurant, I'm pretty sure we'll meet the $35 threshold. It should be fun and I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment