Saturday, February 6, 2010

Meal Plan Update

This week did not go AT ALL like I planned. I had to go to the dr on Tuesday and have an procedure that pretty much wiped me out for the rest of the week. They said it wouldn't hurt. They LIED! I've been pretty much bed ridden all week and did not want to cook anything. So I didn't.
I can't quite remember Tuesday night, let alone what we ate.
Wednesday Russ made the orange chicken! What a good guy.
Thursday- Russ went to a friends and another friend brought me ravioli.
Friday- I worked late (yep in pain)
Saturday- We went to Red Lobster. I know, I know we should have eaten at home (would've saved a lot of $) but I still just couldn't bring myself to. We did have a coupon tho)

Next week should be better. It'll be a crazy week but at least I know it'll be crazy.
Plus Russ and I stopped by the grocery store.
Red Baron Pizzas were on sale for 2.50 each and Dryers for 2.50. I had a 1.00Q for 2 pizzas and a 1.00Q for 1 pint of ice cream. Pretty good deals. Pizzas make quick (maybe not super healthy but...) dinners or easy lunches when Russ and I are both home, like this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment