Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meal Plan and Meal Plan Update

K well, I forgot to put the chicken in the crockpot this morning so I didn't make what I'd planned. Instead we got some fried chicken (I know, so bad, but I had a craving!) and it only cost about $10. Not the best but not the worst really. Plus it was a ton of food and it was yummy!
Wednesday I didn't make texas rice skillet, but I did make dinner, I made Potatoes and Sausage, which used up more of stuff from the freezer, as is my goal. And I worked late on thursday so I didn't have to worry about that. Then last night I made my spaghetti as planned and felt very proud of myself.
It's a progress.
Next week:

Sunday: chili and chips
Monday: Sausage and red beans and rice
Tuesday: Italian chx in the crockpot and salad.
Wednesday: 'unstuffed' peppers
Thursday: Teriyaki chx - I think this is my last try!
Friday: Stuffed chx breasts
Saturday: Honey dump chicken

Not entirely sure what sides I'm going to pair with what. It will kind of depend on what needs to be eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment