Monday, February 1, 2010

Didn't I already post this?

I couldn't remember what I said we'd have for dinner tomorrow night, so like I usually do, I checked my blog, but couldn't find the post. I guess I never did. I could've sworn it. Anyway.
Tonight we had BBQ chicken, corn, and cheesy broccoli and potatoes. I had chx drumsticks that I threw in the crockpot this morning and smothered in bbq sauce. It was easy and not particularly amazing. The broccoli and potatoes were from the freezer. They, too, were just okay. Not the best dinner I made, but the total cost for both of us was under $2.50 so I feel pretty good about that.
Tuesday: Meatballs in mushroom gravy over rice, carrots (need to use up those carrots before they go bad!)
Wednesday: 'unstuffed' peppers
Thursday: Orange chx with seasoned ramen noodles.
Friday: Teriyaki chx, rice, asian veggie blend
Saturday: Fish and tater tots

You've probably noticed some of these things in my last menu, but I never got around to making them. I really need to use up that stuff in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment