Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meal Planning

Oy! I feel like I've been hit by a train. in a good way. is there a good way?
On Friday my sister and her best friend came to town and we all stayed over at my parents house all weekend and went to Parade of Homes which was a blast!
During this whole time, Russ was in Vegas visiting his bro, sis in law and little nephew. So since my sis was driving right through there anyway, I had her drop me off at their house, so I got to visit with them too. We went to dinner and bowling and had so much fun, but Russ and I didn't even get on the road till about 10, so we didn't even make it home till 1 and by then we were SOOO tired and exhausted and I had to work at 7 am this morning and Russ at 8. So I'm still feeling that exhaustion!
With all  that said, I'm not quite sure what to do about dinner tonight. I'm not feeling up to cooking (and cleaning) but on the other hand I don't want to spend any more money and a home cooked meal would be really nice after a weekend of fast meals.
I'll figure something out. but for the rest of the week:

Wednesday: Texas rice skillet and corn
Thursday: I'm at work all night
Friday: spaghetti, zucchini, garlic bread
Saturday: Teriyaki chx, rice, asain medley. (Yup, still haven't made this yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment