Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Freezer Inventory

One of the things on the forefront of my mind lately is the freezer. It's stuffed so I've been wanting to use up the stuff in it. It seems like more goes in than comes out and actually gets eaten. I spend all this energy trying to save and get good deals, but what am I saving if all I do is buy more stuff?

So in order to use up my stuff I have to know what's in there. Here's the list.
1 basically full  almost empty bag of popcorn chicken [chx] (like costco sized bag)
1 1/2 full bag of pot stickers.
2 Full bags of fish fillets (like 10 fillets in each bag)
1 full bag of Green Giant [GG] peas
1 Pepperoni and Peppers pizza
1 box GG corn in butter sauce
1 box GG Immunity blend
1 box GG Cauliflower in cheese sauce (I bought this before I found out I shouldn't eat cauliflower-not sure if I should just toss it now or what)
2  1 lone Creamie
1 nearly full box Skinny Cow fudge bars
about [~] 6 Homemade Poptarts
Toaster Strudels- like 4 boxes
Ground beef ~ 5 4 1lb packages
~4 gogurts
~ 10 2 of Russ's breakfast sandwiches (these will go fast!)
SmartOnes Swedish meatballs
Michelinas Buffalo chx snacks
Marie Calendars Honey chx
Teriyaki Chx ready meal
pkg of 2 tilapia fillets
1 full bag tilapia fillets
Honey Ginger pork ready meal
Chx and rice pilaf ready meal
1/2 full bag (and i mean HUGE bag) of mixed berries
almost empty bag of chx nuggets
1/2 full bag tater tots
Lean Cuisine [LC] Cheddar broccoli and potatoes
LC lasagna
LC Chx fettucine
Michelinas Shrimp egg rolls
NY box of Garlic bread -4 slices
burritos -1/2 empty bag
Italian Pot Roast
Asian Veg blend
Yogurt smoothie mix
watergate salad mix
Kraft Mozzarella pkg
Kraft Mexi blend cheese
Kraft cheddar
Healthy Choice Bacon and Cheese chx
Healthy Choice Beef tips
Smart Ones 3 cheese ziti
LC sesame chx
LC thai chx
LC Roasted Chx w/ lemon pepper fettucine
Garlic bread (that I made and apparently forgot about since I bought more!)  4 small slices
French bread pizza
Chx breasts 1 pkg of 2
1 pkg Hot dogs
taquitos ~6 left
1 200 cal digionro pizza
Taco skillet ready meal
Pancakes 1/2 full box
chimichangas full bag
Eye of Round steak 1 pkg of 2
Italian sausage -1 lb
Enchilada casserole
Potatoes o'brien
Morningstar pkg full
2 Red baron pizzas
Dryers Ice cream pint
2 stuffed chicken breasts

THAT'S A LOT OF FOOD!
That's about 28 breakfasts
23 lunches
14 meals straight from the freezer
plus about 12 pkgs of proteins for other meals
That's dinner for like a month w/o having to go to the grocery store!
I'll probably go for things like milk and fresh fruit, but even still, I have MORE stuff in the pantry. Canned fruits and veggies. Things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment