Saturday, February 27, 2010

No Meal Plan

I'm going to do something that I know is dangerous and I'm sure some of you are thinking I've gone crazy but I promise I'm still frugal.
I'm not writing a meal plan this week for 2 reasons.
1) I'm not very good at abiding by it anyway and
2) There are SO many meal options here at the house that I can choose from I don't really 'need' to plan. I work late both Wednesday and Thursday so I don't have to cook those days and for the rest of the week, if I do get off my bum and make dinner I can easily cook up:
-sausage and beans
-stuffed peppers
-pizza
-fish fillets
- stuffed chicken breasts
-bbq chicken
-soup and grilled cheese
-orange chicken
whatever we're in the mood for. I have tons of veggies in the fridge and the freezer, and I have grain options like bread, pasta and rice in the pantry.
Tonight I didn't even make dinner! Russ and I had a very lazy morning and then went to lunch at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Well, it was a late lunch and we weren't even a little hungry come dinnertime. Only...now we're starting to get a it peckish. hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment