Friday, March 5, 2010

Meal Plan Update

Ok, so as you know, this week I didn't do the standard meal plan. Instead I listed out a bunch of meal 'ideas' that we could choose from. Well, I'm not sure how it worked. I still had that 'what in the world do I want to eat tonight?!' feeling. I really do hate food, you know. I do. I wish I never had to eat again!!
When I do make a meal plan, I'm not super strict about following it out, that's why I thought this new plan would work. Not so much. We did eat at home every night this week....except tonight. I just did not want to! So we went to del taco. I know I know. Plus it turned out to be super expensive! $16! For del taco! I wasn't too happy.
I'm gonna have to keep trying the meal plan thing and figure out what works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment