Friday, March 19, 2010

Food Waste is back

I haven't done food waste in quite some time. Frankly I'd put it off for so many weeks I got too nervous to start back up again and see what was still in the fridge! And I was right to be scared! We wasted a lot of food!
In this picture is:
1 yellow pepper (which I was planning to use for dinner tonight, rrrgh!)
1 orange
4 plums
4 gogurts
1/2 lb polish sausage
1/2 lb bacon
1/4 yellow onion
1/2 full jar of zesty bean and cheese dip (which is really delicious. Don't know how this got wasted!)
In the Tupperware on the right is the leftover salad that's way gross now.
And in the top round Tupperware on the left is leftover mushroom and pepper mix from when we made quesadillas a while a go
and the Tupperware under that is leftover shredded chicken for a way long time ago.
Just gross and a big waste of money. Not good. Not good at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment