Monday, March 1, 2010

Dinner tonight

I made dinner tonight and while I didn't love it, Russ sure liked it which is nice. I just made a Jennie-O turkey loaf because I got a mail in rebate so it was free! -sales tax and the stamp it took to mail in the rebate haha.
I served it with corn and a salad.
The corn was .60
The salad was um.... 0.50 maybe. the lettuce was .16 the tomato was .10. The cucumber was .50 but i used like maybe a 6th, that's .08. That's 0.34 and then the cost of dressing I don't even know how much that costs.
So total that $1.10.
None too shabby.
Plus there's leftovers. While there might be leftovers. Russ is thinking about finishing it off. If he doesn't I'll have it for lunch tomorrow with the rest of the tomato and cucumber that needs to be used up.

No comments:

Post a Comment