Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meal Planning

Ok. I have goal this week and that is to NOT GO GROCERY SHOPPING at all!  I have SO much food in this house. I don't need anything. I often get anxious about not having enough produce in the house but I need to be honest with myself. I have frozen veggies in the freezer, cans in the pantry and fresh in the fridge. I also have fresh fruit and cans of pineapple, pears and peaches. That can for sure last me 1 week. And I have so much protein and frozen meals in the fridge. I don't need anything from the grocery store.
Here's the plan:

Tonight: I had dinner at my dad's
Monday: Greek chicken, green salad
Tuesday: Quesadillas with leftover chicken
Wednesday: I work late. Frozen meal for me. Russ is on his own.
Thursday:  Chicken and Rice Pilaf, peas and carrots
Friday: Teriyaki chicken, rice, Asian veggie medley
Saturday: Fish fillets and tater tots, corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment