Wednesday, January 13, 2010

dinner tonight

For dinner tonight I made BBQ chicken  sandwiches, and this has got to be my favorite thing to make for dinner. and Russ loves them, so it's a win-win. It's the simplest recipe ever. All you do is put 1 chicken breast in a slow cooker and pour the bbq sauce all over it. I don't measure I just dump it. Let that cook all day and after or 7 hrs or so come back and shred the chicken and pour more sauce over it. Cook that for like 1/2 an hour more or so. butter your hamburger buns and toast them in a frying pan till nice and toasted. This is important because otherwise the bread can become too soggy. Then just top the buns with the shredded chicken. That's it. I served it with corn and some Sun chips. Easy peasy and yummy for a fun casual dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment