Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meal Planning Sunday

K, here's the plan this week:
Sunday:
dinner: Chicken cordon bleu pasta (I never ended up making last week, so I'll try again tonight)
Monday:
lunch: pb&j, yogurt, apple
dinner: Ranch burgers and sun chips
Tuesday:
lunch: soup and a pear
dinner: out w/ parents
Wednesday:
lunch: tuna and crackers, fruit cup, yogurt
dinner: cross rib roast, mashed potatoes and corn
Thursday:
lunch: Roast beef sandwich, pear, chips
dinner: dijon pork chops, green salad, rice
Friday:
lunch: steamed chx breast w/ sweet potato
dinner: chili w/ rolls
Saturday:
lunch: work buffet
dinner: out w/ friends

I really want to stick to my plan this week. I've been slacking lately and have noticed this (unfortunately) in my food waste--which I will hopefully post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment