Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meal Planning Conundrum

So I try and plan meals for the week and then when it comes down to it, I don't want to cook/eat what I've planned. Like last night, I got home from work at 6:00 and just didn't want to use any of the energy I had left cooking. I usually try to plan around this, but I guess I had more hope for Monday. I ended up making Top ramen and Russ has a bagel. but hey, it was cheap. Today I did make Parmesan Garlic chicken which was super easy and everything was right on hand. (I ended up eating before I went to my mom's and we had dessert together.) So that wasn't the plan either. Do you just make a plan and stick to it, no matter if you don't want to eat that today? I'm really bad about that. I need to make my master menu plan, but I also need to make a list of quick and easy recipes that I can switch out in a pinch. Tomorrow, I had planned to make chili but now I think I'm going to cook Enchilada bake. But we'll see what really happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment