Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Food Waste Wednesday

LOOK! Look how small my pile is today! Ok, it's still waste but I've come a long way and I'm proud. In this picture is:
1 Grands biscuit I didn't want to eat after I finished off my freezer jam
1/4 (less than that even) yellow onion
and the worst part: about 3/4 taco blend cheese. Which was sad because I had planned to use this for dinner, but when I opened the package there were little green flecks all over. Not so good.
But I've seen much improvement and soon, I will have a no waste week, I know it!
I've paid much more attention to what needs to be eaten and I've bought so much less! The less stuff you buy, the less you have to worry about spoiling!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay, well done on your food waste this week; its great when you start to see improvements and you're so positive, I know you're going to achieve ZERO food waste before too long!

    Mrs green from myzerowaste.com

    ReplyDelete