Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dinner Tonight

Tonight I did make dinner and it was Parmesan-garlic Chicken I got off the Kraft recipes site. I had planned to eat with my mom today, but I decided to have dinner with Russ today and then I went over to my mom's for dessert. (We watch The Biggest Loser together every Tuesday). I was going to make the Farmhouse chicken I couldn't bring myself to make yesterday, but honestly, I couldn't bring myself to make it! So I found this recipe which was handy because I had all the ingredients on hand, there's only 4. The chicken was $2 and I 'breaded' it with 1/4 c Parmesan and 1/2 envelope Italian dressing and a pinch of garlic salt. I served it with yummy Rhodes garlic rolls I got for $1 and the other half of the zucchini so it didn't end up in the food waste list tomorrow! Yeah! I'm not as exact as Erin over there at $5 Dinners, but I'm pretty sure this came to about $4 which makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment