Monday, July 19, 2010

This week's plan

I still quite haven't figured out my schedule yet, and now it's changing! Isn't that how life works? This is my last week at 2-10 and then starting Saturday, I go to 8-4. I absolutely cannot believe how fast these past few weeks have gone by. But there are going to be some pluses with this change, which makes me excited, but I haven't had a full time job working 8-4 in quite some time! I don't know how people do it. How do you get all of your errands done?
And for some reason I'm having a tough time thinking of meals for this week. Here goes:
Monday: big salad
             herb chicken and mashed potatoes
Tuesday: bean tacos
           bbq chicken
Wednesday: soup
            breakfast for dinner
Thursday: chili
          pita pizzas
Friday: honey mustard chicken
            dinner with my parents
Saturday: loaded baked potato
             hawaiian ham sandiwch

Yeah, these meals will probably change only because  I really couldn't think of anything better, and if I do...well then that's what I'll eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment