Monday, July 26, 2010

Meal Planning

I got my bountiful basket on Saturday and I can't wait to eat all those yummy fruits and veggies. I also have absolutely no money left in my grocery account so I have to be super diligent about my meals this week. So I've decided to plan my breakfasts too. Why? Because it's so important and yet I hate eating it, so I don't. Well this might save me money, but it's unhealthy. I also hate waking up early enough to eat breakfast, so I eat it at work. At my job, it's tough to eat at work though. We're constantly talking and typing, so breakfast has to be cold and portable, hopefully bite sized. These factors make breakfast even more of a challenge...

(Today was pretty weird because it was Russ's birthday and we went kayaking! Luckily, I did pack a picnic of peanut butter and honey sandwiches, peaches. Yum. It was a great day.)

Tues: pancakes and jam
       tuna sandwich, plouts, carrots
       bbq chicken, corn,
Wed: grapes and a granola bar
       Salad, peaches
       foil dinner
Thurs: Almonds and banana
       hawaiian ham sandwich, grapes, yogurt
       broc-potato soup
Fri:  peaches and ...
       chicken fettuccine, pineapple
       ravioli, green salad
Saturday: banana yogurt parfait
       leftovers,
       chicken potato broc bake, corn
Sunday: granola bar and whatever fruit is left
       pb and honey, banana
       I'll prob have dinner w/ my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment