Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NOT a frugal week for me!!

I've spent quite a lot of money this week!
1. It's R's birthday next week and we're going kayaking (i'm super exciting) but it was $65 just for the kayak rentals. Luckily it was cheaper than I thought and I had a coupon
2. I got new glasses. This I knew would not be cheap because I already got my contacts a few months ago and so insurance wouldn't cover a single penny. But luckily I did have my Flex Benefits card. BUT they came to just under $300! Technically, I didn't pay anything for them (and getting new glasses was a big reason I got the card) but if something happens to me health wise, I cannot rely on this money for deductibles of anything anymore.
3. I got a new phone. I've had this old phone for a while now and I finally went to get one today. I wanted a nice new one and these are not cheap! I paid about $100 for my new phone. (if it helps, I do love it)
4. I had to get my car re-registered this past week. That was about $120

HEAVENS!!! I REALLY need to buckle down and stay within my budget!! I think that I have so much disposable income and that is just very not true. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming!

No comments:

Post a Comment