Sunday, April 25, 2010

Menu Planning

Ok, well. Last week I was a bit crazy. I made dinner on Monday (i think it was) Tuesday Russ worked late and then I went to my parents. Wednesday I worked late. Thursday I burned my left hand! (yeah, not fun. everything's healed now except one big blister on my left hand, which still makes it hard to use my left hand.) Friday- dinner at my parents and Saturday- dinner out with friends. So needless to say, I didn't cook much.
So this week, I'll cook all the stuff I didn't last week.
Monday: Italian pot roast, mashed potatoes
Tuesday: Fish fillets and tater tots
Wednesday: chicken and rice pilaf
Thursday: Honey garlic pork chops,
Friday: teriyaki chicken, rice
Saturday: tortellini in alfredo sauce, salad

I have practically NO veg in the house, so I'll have to do some grocery shopping and see what's in season/ on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment