Sunday, April 4, 2010

Meal Planning

I still  don't know my schedule this week!! My sis in law had her baby on Fri and I really want to go up and see him this weekend, but I was scheduled to work on Sat. So I'm trying (!!!) to switch with someone but so far...well I'm trying to be optimistic. So if I do manage to switch I get whatever day they don't want and whatever hours they don't want. So, I have no idea when I'll work this week and what nights I'll be home to cook. It's a really annoying, horrible feeling. So instead of planning day by day what to cook, I'm just going to plan on a few meals I can cook up if I am home.

1. Stuffed chicken, salad, biscuits
2. Teriyaki chicken, corn, rice
3. Ravioli Lasagna, zucchini, garlic bread
4. Fish sticks, veggie sticks, tater tots 

No comments:

Post a Comment