Saturday, November 21, 2009

To-do before the thanksgiving madness

This is going to be one crazy week! Russ and I, both, need to be in two places at once! I work every day till Thursday, but then I have the rest of the week off to enjoy the holiday. But before this little vacation, I have a BIG list of things that need to get done. Here's the (tentative) plan: On Tuesday, my grandparents are coming up and before he rushes of (hopefully hopefully) Russ will meet them. Then his brother Brian and his sister-in-law Ashley and super cute nephew Corbin are coming in to town and they will pick up Russ and go to their sister's house up north for the holiday. Then my sister comes up, my aunt and uncle come down and maybe a family friend will come in. After I get off work on Thursday, I will head straight over to my parents where we're having dinner. So before this parade of family comes through, I need to get this house in order.
1. Write thankfuls
2. Do every dish in the sink, that's been piling up for.......
3. Take out the trash
4. Clean the bathroom
5. Wipe down the kitchen counters and clean up the clutter and piles of old mail
6. Pack (probably for both me and russ)
7. Make the fruit salad and dessert for my family's dinner.
8. Use up all the produce in the crisper before it goes bad during the long weekend we'll be gone.
9. Deep condition hair and paint nails so I look fabulous to the fam.
10. Pick up the towels off the floor and FINALLY find a place for them

No comments:

Post a Comment