Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Food Waste Wednesday


Here's my food waste for this week. (Sorry about the late posting, but at least it's actually on Wednesday this week!) In the picture is 1 apple. 3/4 a zucchini and 2 gogurts. Russ and I are always trying to agree on veggies. I'm a really picky eater, so we tend to have salad a lot, and that gets boring. He likes zucchini and I can tolerate it okay, but this past week I really was not feeling it. Sorry. I'm really sad about those gogurts though. I know you can keep products longer than the expiration date, and I've gotten much better, but these expired in the beginning of October, so I really couldn't bring myself to eat them. I do love gogurts though. I read somewhere (where was that?) that if you like those GU energy gels--which I used to buy for like 1.79 each(!) --that gogurt is just as effective at giving your body energy, plus a pack of 8 is around $2.50- and I ALWAYS use a coupon. A Much better deal! They're really good frozen too! A better alternative for ice cream with built in portion control!

No comments:

Post a Comment