Friday, September 25, 2009

Dinner Tonight

Made dinner tonight. Somehow I got the dates wrong on my meal plan post- I worked last night and made dinner on Wed and well, I just didn't wanna make french toast so I made the pork chops instead. I just breaded the boneless pork chops with an italian crumb/parm seasoning blend and pan fried them in olive oil. Then I made a sauce out of 1 c chicken stock and 1/3 chive and onion cream cheese till it thickened into a sauce. I served it with biscuits and veggie sticks.
Pork chops: 4.00
chicken stock: 1/2 a .83 can- .40
Cream cheese: 1/2 a 1.99 tub- 1.00
veggies: carrots and radishes: roughly .25
biscuits: 1/2 a .50 can- .25.
The meal was about $6.50. Not terribly expensive, but I really want to try and make sure dinners cost less than $5 in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment