Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meal Planning

I did pretty well this week concerning lunches and dinners. I ate at home a lot (or brought food from home to work) there was one day at lunch where we all went out so I went with them and ate the lunch I brought the next day. I really do need to keep a better track of my grocery budget though! I think that's my biggest weakness. Hopefully, I don't spend a lot on groceries this week. There's not a lot I need, really.
Here's my plan:

Monday: pb and honey sandwich, yogurt w/ berries, crackers,
               marinated chicken and grilled veggies
                                    these veggies were so yummy! I made them once before but it had been quite some time. tonight I made them w/ zucchini, yellow squash, leftover mushrooms, red onion and yellow pepper. Delish!
Tuesday: I'm thinking soup, but I like to eat at the park across the st. from my work so don't know how that'll work. hmmm
           loaded tortillas (I'll prob omit the bacon)
Wednesday: Big salad, grapes
                chicken/ veg kabobs with Asian dip sauce
Thursday: Roast beef sandwich
            I'm probably going out to dinner w/ friends that night
Friday: sub sandwiches
      
The rest of the weekend I'll be in Vegas with my sis!! Can't wait for a mini vacation. I need one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment