Monday, June 14, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Today is the start of my new schedule. M-Th 2-10. Then on Fri 4-12 for the next three weeks. Then the next 3 weeks, Fri 8-4. So, I'm not entirely sure how I want to do my meals. My schedule is kinda inconvenient, really. The thing is, do I want to eat lunch before work, eat dinner at work, and then come home and go straight to bed? Or do I want to wake up later (I always want to wake up late!) eat lunch at work, dinner when I get home and stay up later. I'm not sure yet. This is going to have to be a bit of a learning time.
But whenever I eat them, here are my lunch and dinner plans this week.
Monday: roast beef sandwich, cherries
             stir fry
Tuesday: Big salad (I might take my parents out to lunch, in which case I'll move this to Friday)
           Quesadillas
Wednesday: soup
          mac n cheese
Thursday: chips and salsa
          grilled chicken and veggies
Friday: leftovers
         Chicken marsala
Saturday: chili
             breakfast for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment