Sunday, May 16, 2010

Menu Planning

Just got back home after a long but very fun weekend with my family! My sister came to town, and whenever she does we all just bunk at my parents house. Even though I live in town, it's fun to stay there so we're all together. On Friday we got to see Brian Regan live and then on Saturday we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday! 
So today we're having leftovers


Monday I work late (till 11)
Tuesday: Italian pot roast, mashed potatoes, (we HAVE to eat this, they're going to expire at the end of this week!)
Wednesday: Sloppy Joes, baked beans
Thursday: ravioli lasgana and green salad
Friday: I work till 9:30, but I'll prob still have to make dinner. It'll probably be a pizza or something
Saturday: grilled chicken, rice


I don't think I have a single veg left in the house. So veggies for each dinner depend on what's on sale this week and what I get from the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment