Sunday, May 30, 2010

Big news!

I'm planning on moving somewhat soon and I've been trying to figure out all the details. One of those details weighing on my mind is my chest freezer. I LOVE that freezer. I think it was totally worth the investment and I've loved it pretty much every day I've owned it. But here's the thing, it's big and it's packed. I mean there is SOOO much food in there and it's going to be hard to move all of that food. So I really need to start 'cleaning out' my freezer and eating all of that food! The little food in there, the better.
So I'm going to have frozen meals for lunch.
             ( herb roasted chicken, lasagna, sesame chicken, buffalo chx snacks, pizza...)
Monday: Italian pot roast, corn, tomato wedges, (some kind of carb...not sure yet)
Tuesday: Ravioli, french bread, salad
Wednesday: Teriyaki chicken, rice, frozen asian veg blend
Thursday: Frozen pizza and garden salad
Friday: chicken pot pies
Saturday: Fish fillets, ched broc & potatoes, peas

Other options:
honey garlic pork
chicken marsala

We also need to eat:
The popsicles and frozen fruit bars
ice cream
pancakes,
frozen gogurts

No comments:

Post a Comment