Monday, December 7, 2009

Meal Planning

Ok, so last night I finally made spicy honey chicken I've heard everybody raving about, and I don't know if I messed up major, or if everyone else is crazy but it was awful! It tastes super weird and made a HUGE mess. So I wasted 4 thighs and I'm not happy about it! Plus, I was so concerned about the chicken I forgot about the rice, which turned into a soggy mess. We gave up and went to In and Out.
My goal is to find a good oh 20 recipes that I can just rotate, cuz right now I'm pretty much scouring the internet for a recipe that sounds good and sometimes it is. Sometimes it's just ok, not 'rotate worthy' and sometimes it ends up like last night. So here's the plan
Monday: Chicken/ bacon swekers
Tuesday: Biggest Loser Finale!
Wednesday: (I work till 8 so it's gotta be something quick...haven't quite thought of it yet)
Thursday: Sweet and Savory steak
Friday: (ok I had a whole plan for this, and bought all the ingredients, and just went to look for the recipe to know the title and I can't find the recipe!)
Saturday: chicken and rice pilaf

No comments:

Post a Comment