Sunday, September 26, 2010

Step 1: Meal Planning

Do I need to preach on the importance of meal planning? I didn't think so.

Sunday: granola bar
            soup & plum
            hamburgers (I really pushed the limit on the ground beef in the freezer. I've gotta use it tomorrow, or it's going in my food waste pile...yikes!!)

Monday: eggs
            salad & nectarine
            lean cuisine

Tuesday: yogurt and granola
            stir fry
            chili

Wednesday: granola bar
            kabobs
            SmartOne

Thursday: powerbar
            soup & carrots
            burrito

Friday: cereal
            salad
            roast beef rolls & yogurt

Saturday: fruit
            lunch out w/ the family at Mexican Restaurant!
            dinner? Who knows? Hopefully something light and healthy after that lunch. Haha


          
          

No comments:

Post a Comment